We appreciate your business with APM as our tenant. To help you with your final check out, please follow these guidelines:
- Leave any remote garage door openers on the kitchen counter.
- Turn in your keys to our office prior to the inspection of your unit. You will continue to be charged additional rent until the keys are returned to APM. If you do not turn in your keys an additional rekey charge will be billed to you.
- Carpet shampooing will be ordered by APM after your move-out. Do not order your carpet to be shampooed or do the shampooing yourself. This cost will be deducted from your deposit as specified in your lease agreement.
- To receive the largest refund from your cleaning and security deposit please follow “Cleaning hints” list outlined on the back of this letter. The inspector will use this same list to assess any cleaning not complete at the inspection. It is the tenant’s responsibility to have the property ready for the inspection at the time the inspector arrives. His schedule does not allow any further cleaning or a reinspection of the property at a later date.
- Tenant Damage will also be evaluated at the move-out inspection. Costs of these repairs will be deducted from the security deposit.
- If you want to be present at the final inspection, call the office 7 days prior to your move-out to set an appointment from 8/4pm Monday-Friday with the inspector.
- APM will make every effort to return the balance of the deposit as soon as the final bills are available. Your “Refund Request” will be mailed to you no later than 3-4 weeks from move-out.
Advantage Property Management